Sunday, April 13, 2014

Long Time and No Updates

Yes, I know I haven't updated this blog in a very long time, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been gardening. The garden has been a source of beauty, peace, and bounty as always. I am going to try to be better about posting updates in the future.

Todays harvest:


In the picture you can see Fortex beans, Rattlesnake beans, Corinto cucumbers, Sugar Magnolia peas, Sugar Snap peas, Golden Sweet peas, Spring Blush peas, Carouby De Maussane peas, and Opal Creek peas. The peas are starting to suffer from the heat, but they are still producing. I can't pull them until the seeds I'm going to save for next time are ready.

Also included in my picture is my harvest of flowers.  The

 


 
 

3 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice amber. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I harvested rattlesnake beans this summer and was amazed at their unique flavor and look. I saved a few beans for next year as well, very excited to plant again.

    ReplyDelete